Click to Listen or Download Podcast
Interview with Hyder Rabbani, the COO of CyberSight
The consequences of a cyberattack can be disastrous for a small business. Most businesses store proprietary information, records, and employee and client data on their computer systems, where that information is vulnerable to attack by cybercriminals. A ransomware attack can cost you your reputation, actual and legal damages, lost revenue, customers, wages and salaries.
Recognizing the threat of cybercrime and taking steps to protect data will minimize the chances of becoming a victim. An effective, multi-layered data security strategy for your business is essential to manage cybersecurity risks.
In this episode of Home Business Radio, Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Managing Editor Sherilyn Colleen interview Hyder Rabbani, the COO of CyberSight, a cybersecurity company where he oversees daily operations and the work of all functional teams including Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Investor Relations. Hyder reveals the implications of ransomware for small businesses, what happens when SMBs are priced out of ransomware protection and more.
Subjects discussed in this podcast include:
* What the current cybersecurity landscape look like and how small businesses are being affected
* What a cyberattack on a small business looks like today
* Whether the typical SMB is aware that they’re just as much of a target as larger corporations, and that what they have in place to protect themselves may not be enough
* How a small business can define data security protocols
* The value of taking a multi-pronged approach to cybersecurity
* New tools and approaches that are in the market today for small businesses to protect against ransomware and cyberattacks
So take charge of 2018 and tune in to learn how to properly protect your small business and manage cybersecurity risks.
Episode Sponsor: Global Venture Services * www.workparttimelivefulltime.com
Visit the Radio Show Website
The post Podcast: Cyberattack – Is Your Home Biz Safe? appeared first on Home Business Magazine.